Newsletter: Thank you for Reconstructing the State with us!
Another year—our second—has gone by for Reconstruction of the State, and we’re happy to have had you by our side during our continuing push for anti-corruption reforms in the Czech Republic. Before you take a holiday rest from politics, let us guide you through the positive changes that we’ve achieved together so far:
- 2 bills passed—one for the abolition of anonymous shares, and another for a transparent legislative process.
- Another bill—for independent audits of state-owned enterprises by the Supreme Audit Office—has been passed by the deputies and is now in the Senate.
- We have rescued the Bill on the Registry of Contracts—the Ministry of Interior and coalition deputies are now finalizing a compromise version of the bill.
- 4 other bills are already in the pipeline.
- We newly have 30 supporters from among the ranks of senators.
None of these achievements would have been possible without you—goodwill ambassadors, donors, colleagues, supporters... in short, people who care about how politics is done in this country. Thank you for not giving up, and for reconstructing the state together with us!
Read more news from Reconstruction of the State in our latest newsletter here.